Specialized coaching for individuals facing or creating change
College Bound and Career Path Coaching
Getting Off to a Good Start!
Whether the next step is starting college or graduating to a first career/job in the workplace, having a coach support young adults is a game changer to ensure a win! A First Semester or Four month coaching package provides young adults with an experienced ally for support and guidance as they navigate new experiences and transition to their next phase.
I work with clients who are asking these questions as they face change and new challenges:
- How do my skills translate in this new environment?
- What can I do to ensure my own success?
- What tools can I learn to reduce stress and improve academic performance and motivation?
- What career path fits my interests, skills and personality?
- How do I build solid work relationships?
- What do I want from this experience?
- What direction am I heading?
Athletes & Weekend Warriors
Coaching for athletes who are playing, retired, injured or aging
What’s your new position?
Changes in your ability to stay in the game, or keep playing a sport, or leading an active life, can create a crisis of identity and the need to reframe your perspective. Facing a life change or unwelcome shift as an athlete is the right time to work with a coach to create a positive and healthy outlook on what lies ahead.
I offer coaching to athletes and weekend warriors who are asking:
- Who am I now if I’m not a competitive athlete?
- What strategies will help me succeed going forward?
- How can I create satisfaction off the field?
- How can my athletic talents translate now that the game has changed for me?
- What steps can I take?
Read more about “Athletes in the Game of Life”.
Coaching through transitions to face or create life changes
What path do you want to take?
Life changes can be challenging and confusing. Divorce, empty nest, work re-entry, a new work/life balance and creating healthy relationships are significant transitions where coaching will improve your outcome and outlook, and help you create the changes you want. As your coach and ally I have your best interests at heart, the desire to listen deeply, and the life experiences to understand. You can count on me to be positive, open-minded, empathetic and persistent about what’s important to you. Coaching is the opportunity to set aside time to focus on your priorities, goals, and interests.
Together we will build insightful awareness and meaningful clarity about what matters to you and what choices will get you there:
- What’s missing?
- What do I want?
- What’s next for me?
- How can I prioritize better to reach my goals?
- What changes can I make to improve my happiness?